OKR Board for Confluence by Oboard
Create a dynamic Confluence OKR dashboards in one click. Elevate your OKR reporting and OKR Jira tracking with our trending app
Intuitive, easy-to-use Confluence OKR dashboards
Bring your OKRs in Jira to Confluence: Embed and share OKR dashboards; Monitor personal or team OKR progress; Build comprehensive OKR reports in Confluence pages to communicate performance to stakeholders.
Your OKR structure and OKR progress in one place
Our Confluence OKR macros allow you to filter and embed specific Objectives with all nested Key Results and Jira tasks into the Confluence page as a clear, visually organized hierarchy tree.
OKR Performance management and OKR tracking
Keep track of your team's performance and effectively manage OKRs with an automatically generated OKR performance report.
OKR Board for Confluence by Oboard is a powerful OKR app to seamlessly integrate your OKRs in Jira with Confluence. To use OKR Board for Confluence, please install OKR Board for Jira first – the most popular and top-rated Jira OKR plugin.
Our Confluence OKR app macros and features include:
- Home page (Personal or Team OKRs with progress chart) - a personalized or team-focused view of the OKR progress and OKR status
- Interactive OKR Dashboard (OKR Performance report) - a comprehensive overview of OKR performance to track progress, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions.
- Alignment view (List of OKRs in the hierarchy) - a clear snapshot of your OKR structure for better collaboration and OKR management
- Available for Jira Cloud and Jira Data Center
Oboard makes OKR software that easily integrates with your core working tools, enabling effortless goal tracking and alignment.
Privacy and security
OKR Board for Confluence by Oboard integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application