Generate Documentation for Your Postman Collection, Macro + Create Pages in Confluence
Dedicated Space Page
After setting up your postman API and workspace id, you get a dedicated Space Page. Click on the Create Page button, to generate documentation for the postman collection. Also, give your support to change base URL.
Paste your postman collection json. Which you can get by exporting the postman collection. Postman doc Macro, document the postman doc in a nice UI. You can also can the base_url of the API.
Auto Generate API Documentation with Postman Doc
Postman Doc generates confluence pages with your postman collection. Generated Page has support for multiple confluence inbuild macros like code, status, etc.
Postman doc helps your kick start documenting your REST APIS. We provide a Macro, Space Page dedicated to generating documentation from your Postman Collections.
How to use Postman Doc?
- In Confluence, you can get the postman doc macro. by /postman
- When you install Postman, You can see Postman doc on your space page. Follow the instruction there to setup your postman API key and workspace id.
- Dedicated Macro in your confluence
- Generate your Postman doc in two clicks
- Get a list of your collection in your Space.
- Support with Confluence Built-in Macros.
- Integrated using the Postman API.
- Visit our GitHub Repo
- Create an Issue. https://github.com/biomathcode/Postman-Doc/issues
- You can start by working on the present issues.
- Create an issue for improvement, or feature request.
- Make a pull request. 🥳
Privacy and security
Postman Doc integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Permits the creation of pages, blogs, comments and questions.