testRigor Test Automation for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Test Automation Simplified
Execute your Jira tickets as automated test code
testRigor is an executable specification automation tool. This app allows you to execute your test steps in plain English as an automated test.
Re-test as often as needed
Edit and modify your test case as you please, and enjoy a real-time update on the Jira ticket
No coding skills needed to create test cases
testRigor allows you to build robust functional test cases with only plain English commands
testRigor for Jira streamlines end-to-end test automation by allowing you to create and edit test cases in plain English, while also minimizing maintenance time.
With the app, you can export test steps from any Jira ticket and edit them within testRigor. Additionally, test cases are automatically linked to the corresponding Jira tickets, enabling you to easily re-run tests and validate if issues have been resolved.
- Create end-to-end UI tests 15x faster than with other widely known automation frameworks
- Test web, native and hybrid mobile apps, and APIs. Build cross-browser and cross-platform tests based on your needs
- AI engine caters to ultra-stable and reliable tests
- All tests are written from end user's perspective without any reliance on implementation details
- Tests survive underlying framework changes
- Test maintenance is nearly eliminated. Existing customers spend on average 99.5% less time on maintenance than with Selenium
- See documentation for more details
Privacy and security
testRigor Test Automation for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.