Space Permissions Overview
Thousands of Confluence space permissions at a glance
Filter permissions by users or groups
Use our simple filters to search for certain space permissions of a user group or a single user
Handle personal permissions
Keep track of what is going on in your organization and easily filter by permissions for personal space
Ensure the security of your space. Simply navigate to edit the permissions of anonymous users with a few clicks
Safety first: Data security becomes more and more critical, especially for cloud products. If you are a space admin responsible for permissions management, this app will save you tremendous time.
- Don't waste time clicking through thousands of areas, but benefit from an easy handling
- Make sure no crucial internal information is shared through personal spaces
- Filter for permissions by users or groups
- Easily export your results to JSON or CSV
Stop wondering about the sa
- Track time for Jira issues
- Configure the data of your timesheet by using specific filters
- Check total hours for your timesheets
Mistakes in the assignment of space permissions happen quickly: find black sheeps fast and manage the security of your company effortlessly!
Privacy and security
Space Permissions Overview integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Manage global settings.
- Read a summary of space information without expansions.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
- View details regarding content and its associated properties.