Queuespot (formerly Waiting list)
Queuespot allows customers to know the ticket position in a queue depending on the shorter SLA
The attendance position of the ticket
This is calculated by looking at the most urgent running SLA, the one that is closer to reaching the SLA goal, or the one whose SLA goal has been breached for more time.
The average time
This is calculated by getting the completed SLA time for other project tickets according to the ticket's most urgent running SLA. Queuespot is taking into count issues created in the past two weeks.
The team's attendance status
When the SLA is paused because of the SLA issue conditions or the SLA calendar hours, the customer will know the team is not working on that kind of ticket at that moment.
- 🔜 Able your customers to know their queue position according to your SLAs
- 📅 Able your customers to know you are not providing service according to your calendar
- Share with your customer the average of ticket attention
- 🎉 Celebrate with your customers when is their turn!
Privacy and security
Queuespot (formerly Waiting list) integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
Jira with Waiting List- queue