OKR for Confluence
Integrate OKRs from Jira to Confluence and unlock a powerful new way to collaborate across platforms
Work on your OKRs with business teams
Boost your team's performance with OKRs even further! Team members on Confluence without a Jira account can view (read-only) OKRs. Now teams on Jira and Confluence can see how their work supports the OKRs in place.
Easily share OKR status reports
Share your OKR structure to non-Jira users on a Confluence page. Keep it synced to allow ongoing access to the OKRs status or unsynced, which allows you to generate a snapshot of OKR status from a specific date.
Collaborate on action items
Unite your team across Jira and Confluence. Your team can now collaborate on OKR-related matters within Confluence with people without Jira access. Now that’s effective cross-platform collaboration.
Integrate OKRs from Jira to Confluence and unlock a powerful new way to collaborate across platforms.
Now you can view OKRs in Jira from Confluence.
OKR for Confluence helps in reporting the OKR progress of teams that use Jira accounts and some that only use Confluence.
Plan your team objectives, add key results, and connect teams from Confluence to Jira issues effortlessly. Now your teams in Jira and Confluence can get together and progress towards success.
- Display your OKR data in Confluence
- Set up the OKR data you want to view the same way you would with OKR Overview
- Keep your report synced or frozen to a particular date
- Anyone with Confluence access can view the OKR data in Confluence
- Admin with Jira access can connect both apps in Confluence so its users can use the widgets
Note: Your company must have an OKR for Jira license to use OKR for Confluence.
Privacy and security
OKR for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application