CelesteCS Reporting for Confluence
The power of CelesteCS Math calculation abilities applied to Confluence and Jira data
Request any Jira issue data
Request Jira issues data by JQL query. You may retrieve summaries, keys, priorities, statuses, creation and modification dates and any other data. Read here about how to make such report.
Request any page data from Confluence
Request Confluence pages data by CQL query. You may retrieve titles, IDs, creator names, lists of children pages, comments and any other data. Read here about how to make such report.
Build multi-level tree reports
Build multi-level trees, which contain Jira issues/Confluence pages and their child and grandchild elements. Filter it by any criteria. Read here about how to make such report.
CelesteCS Reporting is a powerful plugin, which allows the creation of reports, using the data from Confluence, Jira or Json file, and applying any of dozens of supported functions.
CelesteCS Reports allows:
- Jira issues data retrieval - by specified JQL query.
- Confluence pages data retrieval - by specified CQL query.
- Json data retrieval - from text field or page attachment file.
- Limiting the number of results – convenient for “Top something” reports.
- Table reports – the data is provided in the form of tables.
- Customizing the table header and footer – you may add calculated values to header and footer, not only the table body.
- List reports – the data is provided in the form of ordered/unordered lists.
- Support for CelesteCS Math functions – SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, IF and so on.
- Plain text output format support – for simple cases.
- HTML output format support – for formatting, adding links, images and other complex cases.
Privacy and security
CelesteCS Reporting for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application