CelesteCS Reporting for Confluence
The power of CelesteCS Math calculation abilities applied to Confluence and Jira data
Request any Jira issue data
Request Jira issues data by JQL query. You may retrieve summaries, keys, priorities, statuses, creation and modification dates and any other data. Read here about how to make such report.
Request any page data from Confluence
Request Confluence pages data by CQL query. You may retrieve titles, IDs, creator names, lists of children pages, comments and any other data. Read here about how to make such report.
Read any fields and apply any calculations
Data providers return data in JSON format, so you may reference any data field by its path. Dozens of Math plug-in functions are supported to be applied to these fields. You may provide it as table or list reports.
CelesteCS Reporting is a powerful plugin, which allows the creation of reports, using the data from Confluence and Jira, and applying any of dozens of supported functions.
CelesteCS Reports allows:
- Jira issues data retrieval - by specified JQL query.
- Confluence pages data retrieval - by specified CQL query.
- Limiting the number of results – convenient for “Top something” reports.
- Data retrieval in JSON format – allows referencing of any field by its path.
- Table reports – the data is provided in the form of tables.
- Customizing the table header and footer – you may add calculated values to header and footer, not only the table body.
- List reports – the data is provided in the form of ordered/unordered lists.
- Support for CelesteCS Math functions – SUM, AVERAGE, COUNT, IF and so on.
- Plain text output format support – for simple cases.
- HTML output format support – for formatting, adding links, images and other complex cases.
Privacy and security
CelesteCS Reporting for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application