PDF Exporter & Word Exporter for Confluence Cloud
Convert your Confluence Pages into beautiful PDFs or word documents and share easily with Confluence PDF Exporter & Word Exporter
Exporter Confluence pages in PDF
Exports Confluence pages in standard business document format like PDF, Word. Choose items like page title, creator, attachments, comments, confluence page embedded links & children pages to be included in your PDF.
Select template & format to export Word documents
Download your confluence pages in Word templates by selecting default or documentation template. The default resembles the original confluence layout and documentation will dissect the page based on headers.
Outstanding Customer Support
We are committed to providing the highest quality of support
Free support for end-to-end app setup. Contact us to schedule a call to setup PDF Exporter/ Word Exporter for Confluene
miniOrange Confluence PDF & Word exporter app for Confluence Cloud, helps you to share, print, email, archive and report confluence pages by exporting them in standard business document file format.
- Easily convert and export your scroll or confluence pages into PDF or Word format with just one click.
- Depending on your preference, include the current page or the children pages of Confluence in the PDF or Word Document.
- Select multiple fields like page title, creator, comments which you want to export or just export the entire confluence page as a PDF or Word document.
And this is not it!
We have many upcoming features like :
- Export in Portrait mode and Landscape mode.
- Whole Page Tree and partial content tree.
- WaterMark Header Footer.
- PDF Metadata : Title, Author, Subject, Keywords.
- Bookmarks : PDF Bookmarks, Expanded Levels.
- Labels : Include, Exclude.
- Content : Heading, Layout, Hyperlink, Page Break.
Free support for PDF exporter for Confluence.
Available in Jira as well.
Privacy and security
PDF Exporter & Word Exporter for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Option to export pages