SSO Integration with Helpdesks
- Jira Service Management
Integration with customer portals and allow external customers to access tickets with Single Sign-On AKA SSO
Protect customer portal tickets with SSO
SSO integration with help desks like Jira Service Management previously known as Jira Service Desk (JSM/JSD) allows only genuine customers to raise and access the ticket only if the customer is authenticated from IDP
Integration with customer Portals [JSM/JSD]
Integration with various customer portals like Atlassian Service Management and access tickets with the help of SSO Integration with Helpdesks
Outstanding Customer Support (24/7 Available)
We are committed to providing the highest quality of support
Free support for end-to-end JSM/JSD SSO setup for customers. Contact us to schedule a call to set up the app.
External customers can now log in via SSO to your Jira Service Management portals with our exclusive solution, SSO Integration with Helpdesks (JSM). Integration with customer portals like JSM/JSD allows external customers to access tickets with SSO. It allows only genuine customers to raise & access the ticket only if the customer is authenticated from IDP.
No prerequisites required:
- No domain verification is needed
- Atlassian Access is not required
We plan to make it available across all Single Sign On protocols. SAML support has already been added to the product, and it is scheduled to be complemented by OAuth, Open ID, and other protocols as well.
Feature updates coming soon:
- Support for multiple IDPs.
- The addition of two-factor authentication on top of single sign-on.
- External sign-ups are restricted by domain.
- External customer accounts are allowed based on a domain-based list.
- Organizations can be automatically created based on the email domains of customers.
Privacy and security
SSO Integration with Helpdesks integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application