SAP Analytics Cloud Connector for Jira
Explore and analyze your Jira data with SAP Analytics Cloud
Export Jira data to SAP Analytics Cloud easily
Fetch any amounts of the needed Jira data easily to SAP Analytics Cloud. Export apps and custom fields data easily. Combine Jira data with other data sources. Use filters to select the data you need.
Create Jira reports in SAP Analytics Cloud
Explore Jira data visually with SAP Analytics Cloud. Create interactive Jira dashboards with no-code user experience. Schedule auto refreshes to get actual Jira reports. Export Jira apps and custom fields data easily.
Safe Jira data access and secure data sharing
Use permissions to make the app available for relevant Jira users or groups. Create multiple data sources and share them with others. Be sure that only permitted data will be exported and explored in SAP Analytics Clou
SAP Analytics Cloud Connector for Jira is an enterprise-grade app that allows building complex models in SAP Analytics Cloud based on Jira data. It comes up with a simple interface, through which you can export Jira data to SAP Analytics Cloud without a need for coding skills.
Companies using SAP as a main business tool now can easily merge Jira with other SAP data sources (SAP S/4HANA, SAP CRM, SAP ERP etc), as well as other software to build complex reporting in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Various Filtering Options, with Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Core & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps (Time in Status, Tempo apps, Projectrak, Advanced Roadmaps).
- Permission and Sharing settings for a secure Jira data sharing
- Scheduled refreshes for actual Jira reports
Start now with a free trial or book a demo.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
SAP Analytics Cloud Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application