Issue Templates Agent - summary, description, custom fields
- Jira Software
Get the most out of issue templates and save your time. Create once, use whenever needed, and enjoy immediate field fulfillment
Immediately apply templates on create issue screen
Don’t start from scratch every single time. Speed up creating issues with ready-to-use templates. Use them once you open the perfectly familiar to you, native Jira create issue screen and fulfill fields automatically.
Create your own tailor-made Jira issue templates
Make custom issue templates and manage them with ease in one storage place. You can instantly assign one template to multiple projects when designing it. Speed up creating issues and enjoy standardized tickets.
Set up template as default, apply automatically
To make it more efficient, set the template as default for issue type. Choose a project, issue type and apply the template immediately on Create issue view. Create as many scenarios as you need, and enjoy fast process ⚙️
Get ready-to-copy issue templates for software projects! 🎉 Download Issue Templates Cheat Sheet 🤓
🏆 This app is Codegeist 2022 winner and Atlassian Codegeist 2022 Customer Choice Awards winner.
Tearing your hair out when creating the same issue again? Make it more smart with templates. Time is money so let's save some!
Skyrocket your Jira management:
- Customize templates and manage the library with ease
- Specify summary, description, priority, labels, and assignee - more fields soon
- Assign a template to multiple projects right away when creating it
How can you use it in practice?
Whenever you are a UX designer and need a "hypothesis testing" task for every single project, or when you report a bug as a tester - use templates!
🚀 Supercharge you ITSM processes – check out Feature Bundle app.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue Templates Agent - summary, description, custom fields integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View issues.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
We constantly increase security posture to ensure our users about their data safety. We are SOC 2 compliant to meet professional and highest security standards.