enbl.it for Confluence
Design your product with this easy to use templates for prioritized Objectives, Initiatives, Customer Journeys and Personas
Create a persona
Personas are representatives of your entire target group. This template offers demographic data, character traits and interests. The template is rounded up with the 4 top needs of the persona for the product.
Create a Customer Journey
Design Customer Journeys with Problem Statements to describe a User Flow for your product. Extends it with Mockups and Prototypes to visualize.
Prioritize you objectives and initiatives
With the prioritisation macro, you are able to prioritize your objectives and initiatives based on 5 objective criteria. The prioritisation value is calculated automatically and can be inserted anywhere on the page.
enbl.it helps you design a standardized product development process, enabling you to develop digital products that captivate your target audience with simple workflows and clear structures that are both repeatable and scalable. The Confluence addon is an integral part of this process, offering templates for product goals, initiatives, personas, customer journeys, and product requirements, with integration to Jira. Additionally, you can objectively prioritize goals and initiatives. Everything is available in both German and English.
- Start with a simple template for product vision and more. You will guided through the entire workflow
- Persona overview and simplified Persona template
- Define your product goals with handy Objective and Initiatives templates. Both with a priorizitation macro included.
- Describe the product features in the Customer Journeys templates with product requirements
Privacy and security
enbl.it for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Create Objectives with a well-formed goal, map it to your strategy. Add success factors with partial goals to measure the results of this Objective afterwards.