Jira app for seamless practice of Shape Up
Smart prioritization through integrated hill chart
The hill chart helps you strategize how to "push boulders uphill" early in the project, so that work becomes effortless near the end. The chart is integrated with your Jira stories. Changes are reflected automatically.
Actionable status updates
Move your story along the hill chart as you make progress. Everyone gets an accurate view of the whole team’s progress. Using the hill chart makes status updates precise and actionable.
Stay on top of an epic by drilling down to see its historical progression and making sure that stories are picked up strategically, not haphazardly.
- This app requires the Story issue type to be enabled. Please do so in your project settings: Project settings > Issue types > Add issue type.
- The app works alongside your Kanban or Scrum setup on Jira. It simply presents an alternate view.
- App prices on Atlassian Marketplace are based on your total Jira users. If you only need the app for a fraction of these users please get in touch with us.
Use the hill chart to shift your mindset. Think about progress in terms of unknown vs solved problems, instead of linear statuses.
Optimize your productivity by using story columns (swim lanes) that are tightly integrated with the hill chart. Make as many changes as you want - the hill chart will sync up automatically.
Use Confluence for shaping and composing pitches, and this Shape Up Board app with the hill chart for building.
Use the app with confidence. Hosted on Jira Cloud, the app keeps all data on your instance, only handling epics, stories, and subtasks, not personal/sensitive data.
Privacy and security
Shape Up Board for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.