Include GitHub for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
Include Git files and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on GitHub | Markdown, HTML, SVG, AsciiDoc and more
Up-to-date GitHub data in Confluence
Add automatically synchronised file content and create repository dashboards with Pull Requests and Issues lists inside Confluence.
Markdown, AsciiDoc support & code highlighting
Render Markdown, AsciiDoc and popular image file types. For code files, the used programming language is detected automatically with syntax highlighting applied. No configuration necessary!
Enforced GitHub user permissions
Permissions to view content from private repositories are delegated to GitHub through individual user authentication. Keep consistency with GitHub user permissions for content included!
✨ Key features
- Macros to include files, issues and pull requests from GitHub Cloud repos in Confluence and keep them in sync
- Allows simply copy & pasting a GitHub URL in your Confluence editor, & the referenced GitHub files will be rendered
- Markdown & AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted
- PDF / Word File Macro Export
- File Macro compatible with K15t Scroll Viewport
Interested? Book a demo 🖥️
For new features watch our roadmap or send us a support request.
Do you use other Git services?
- For Bitbucket try out Include Bitbucket for Confluence
- For GitLab try out Include Gitlab for Confluence
More apps you'll like 😉 :
🔥 ✔️ Jupyter Viewer for Confluence - Render Jupyter/Python notebooks inside Confluence
🔥 ✔️ Beautiful Math for Confluence - Render math expressions into Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Include GitHub for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application