Include GitHub for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
Include Git files and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on GitHub | Markdown, HTML, SVG, AsciiDoc and more
Up-to-date GitHub documentation in Confluence
Include file content from GitHub into Confluence by pasting a URL into the editor. Useful for documentation, source code and config files - no duplication anymore.
Markdown, AsciiDoc support & code highlighting
Markdown and AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML. Include GitHub is also able to determine the used programming language for source files and provides syntax highlighting for it. No configuration necessary!
Rendering of images and other binary files
Popular image formats such as jpg, png and svg are loaded and rendered directly in your Confluence pages.
✨ Key features
- Macros to include files, issues and pull requests from GitHub Cloud repos in Confluence and keep them in sync
- Allows simply copy & pasting a GitHub URL in your Confluence editor, & the referenced GitHub files will be rendered
- Markdown & AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted
- PDF / Word File Macro Export
- File Macro compatible with K15t Scroll Viewport
Do you use Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center? - Try out Include Bitbucket for Confluence
More apps you'll like 😉 :
🔥 ✔️ No More Secrets for Jira - Keeping your Jira issues safe from secrets
🔥 ✔️ Developer Statistics for Confluence (Cloud) - Statistics for developers and engineering managers to get more data-driven insights
🔥 ✔️ Pull Request Checklist Buddy for Bitbucket - Default Tasks/ToDo lists for better reviews and to automate processes
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Include GitHub for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application