Include GitHub for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
Include files, gists and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on GitHub|Markdown, PlantUML, AsciiDoc and more
Easily embed up-to-date GitHub file content
Include Git content securely from GitHub. Share up-to-date files, diagrams, code, images & more. Easy to use by copy & pasting the file into a page. Renders various file formats.
Create project dashboards with GitHub data
Use Confluence as a project dashboard by including GitHub data like pull requests, issues & more. With various filtering and sort options, you can adapt your dashboard to your needs.
Supports setup for GitHub.com
Individual user authentication possible or the option to use a shared access for all Confluence users including ones without a GitHub account is also possible.
✨ Key features
- Macros to include files, gists, issues and pull requests from GitHub Cloud repos in Confluence and keep them in sync
- Allows simply copy & pasting a GitHub URL in your Confluence editor, & the referenced GitHub files will be rendered
- Markdown, PlantUML & AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted
- PDF / Word File Macro Export
- File Macro compatible with K15t Scroll Viewport
Interested? Book a demo 🖥️
Do you use other Git services?
- For Bitbucket try out Include Bitbucket for Confluence
- For GitLab try out Include Gitlab for Confluence
More apps you'll like 😉 :
🔥 ✔️ Jupyter Viewer for Confluence - Render Jupyter/Python notebooks inside Confluence
🔥 ✔️ Beautiful Math for Confluence - Render math expressions into Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Include GitHub for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application