Issue Summary & Description Templates for Jira Cloud
- Jira Software
Issue Templates for Summary and Description streamline your work in Jira, by prefilling the Create Issue Screen
Create templates for all issue types
You can create a template for each issue type within a project.
There’s no limit for the overall number of templates and you don’t need any other extension to use our app.
Easy formatting of templates
Based on the WYSIWYG editor, you can easily create templates.
No complicated syntax is needed.
Apply templates easily
The best thing about this app is that you don’t need any guidance when it comes to applying a template. Anytime a user chooses the issue type, the template data will be loaded. It’s easy, right?
Summary & Description Templates gives you the opportunity to create templates based on projects and related issue types. You don't need a browser extension nor is there a limit for templates you can create.
Creating templates is easy. Open die app configuration located at the project settings and choose an issue type. Enter a summary and / or description. Afterwards any time a user picks this issue type within the related project, the template data gets loaded.
- Functionality: We already support company-managed projects.
- Easy: Set up templates using a WYSIWYG editor
- Hassle free: Install the app and start. No need for any other browser extension
- Security: Based on Atlassian Forge
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Issue Summary & Description Templates for Jira Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Read and write to app storage service