Gherkin Editor for Jira
An easy-to-use Cucumber BDD Feature files editor. Create, edit and share your Feature files with everyone on your team
All Gherkin keywords and step parameters are automatically highlighted as you type.
Gherkin keywords can be autocompleted as you type. Just hit 'Ctr + space' shortcut to bring up the hints drop down menu
Any syntax errors are automatically highlighted so that they can be corrected easily and without the need to first run the feature file.
An easy to use behavior-driven development (BDD) cucumber feature files editor that everyone on your team can use! No IDE or other external tools needed.
- Syntax highlighting
- Auto completion
- Error checking
- Auto formatting
- Beautiful data tables with borders and auto alignment
- Add, remove, copy, paste, move columns and rows of data tables with ease
- XML parameter types: syntax highlighting, auto alignment and error checking
- Search inside Feature files using Jira Query Language (JQL)
- Full screen editing mode
- Simple to use - view and edit the feature file attached to your Jira issue right from the view issue page. No new screens, issue types or workflows to learn about.
Privacy and security
Auto formatting - hit realign icon to automatically adjust different sections of your feature file to correct indentation level.