eSign Document Management and Training for Confluence
Document control, review, approval, release and training for regulated environments with Part 11 compliant electronic signatures
Document Control within Confluence
Manage document revisions, review, approval, release, training and obsoletion with a single app. Integrated publishing to separate spaces.
Flexible and Compliant Document Control Workflows
Customize the eSign workflow, document ID's and required approvals by document type.
Training and Read Confirmations with eSignatures
Assign training to users and groups with due dates, users confirm training with compliant electronic signatures. email notify on assignment with weekly reminders. Training records maintained for each document and user.
Comprehensive document control, review, approval, and training/read confirmation solution.
- Customize and configure workflow by Document Type: Quality System Docs, Protocols/Reports, Training Materials and Contracts.
- Support ISO and other regulated environments.
- Integrated eSign Electronic Signature engine for regulatory compliant approval and training signatures.
- Built-in Document Snapshot feature to freeze dynamic page content and guarantee immutable documents.
- Automated document control ID and revision management.
- Built-In Document Release and cross-space publishing.
- Integral Document Training system with user assignments, due dates, reminders, reports.
- Smart document header shows live document state (e.g. In Review, Released, Obsolete) to all users/viewers.
- PDF Approval Records including Signature Verification
- Document Search and Reporting
- Manage obsolete revisions.
- Comprehensive Review, Approval, Training and Audit Records
See eSign Document Mgmt and Training for more information
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
eSign Document Management and Training for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces