Group Members List Macro for Confluence
This macro allows all users on Confluence to be able to display members of a group with several display options
This macro allows all users on Confluence to be able to display members of a group with display options. You can select a group to display all members within using a dynamic list loaded from your Atlassian Cloud User Management System.
Several options are manageable such as:
- Pagination setting for the user list to display,
- Total numbers of users settings to display total numbers of users,
- Users data settings to show data related to users.
Users are also sorted by type: you can easily list app's users and "real" user managed within your Atlassian Cloud site.The macro also works with Atlassian Access and external users management systems such as:
- Azure AD,
- Google Cloud Identity,
- and all Atlassian Access supported providers.
See our documentation website for a full overview of the app: here
Privacy and security
Group Members List Macro for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Permits retrieval of user groups.
- View user information in Confluence that you have access to, including usernames, email adresses and profile pictures.
View all members of a group in one configurable macro.