Release planning and reports for Jira
Plan your releases with confidence & improve your planning with insightful reports. For teams that believe in incremental delivery
Capture additional information regarding versions
Whether you need to add a Release owner or the Release type, or may be even the build number. Release planning & reports app lets you add different types of custom fields to versions/releases in Jira.
Plan with confidence using calendar & kanban views
Visualise your versions/release plan with Calendar & Kanban views. What's more, the Kanban view also allows moving issues from one version to the other through a drag n drop interface.
Reports to identify progress & trends
Do more & deliver better results by gaining insights from releases that are being delivered over a period of time. The individual version summary also helps you spot the important stats to make data driven decisions.
Are you a software development team focused on iterative delivery? Do you want to do more & become better with each release?
Release planning & reports for Jira is here for you.
Right from adding contextual metadata to all your releases/versions in Jira to extracting reports & insights from this data, this is an app built for Release managers.
Here's what the app can do today -
- Allow you to save additional information for versions/releases with custom fields
- various types of custom fields are supported
- these custom fields can even be made mandatory
- Filter & see releases from a project in
- simple list view
- calendar view
- or a drag & drop planning view
- Collaborate using comments on releases in Jira
- Allow flat & grouped display of Jira issues associated with version
- Trends to identify different issue types associated with different releases
- Release/version level summary to gain specific insights
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Release planning and reports for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application