Release planning and reports for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Plan your releases with confidence & improve your planning with insightful reports. For teams that believe in incremental delivery
Capture additional information regarding versions
Whether you need to add a Release owner or the Release type, or may be even the build number. Release planning & reports app lets you add different types of custom fields to versions/releases in Jira.
Plan with confidence using calendar & kanban views
Visualise your versions/release plan with Calendar & Kanban views. What's more, the Kanban view also allows moving issues from one version to the other through a drag n drop interface.
Reports to identify progress & trends
Do more & deliver better results by gaining insights from releases that are being delivered over a period of time. The individual version summary also helps you spot the important stats to make data driven decisions.
Are you a software development team focused on iterative delivery? Do you want to do more & become better with each release?
Release planning & reports for Jira is here for you.
Right from adding contextual metadata to all your releases/versions in Jira to extracting reports & insights from this data, this is an app built for Release managers.
Here's what the app can do today -
- Allow you to save additional information for versions/releases with custom fields
- various types of custom fields are supported
- these custom fields can even be made mandatory
- Filter & see releases from a project in
- simple list view
- calendar view
- or a drag & drop planning view
- Collaborate using comments on releases in Jira
- Allow flat & grouped display of Jira issues associated with version
- Trends to identify different issue types associated with different releases
- Release/version level summary to gain specific insights
Privacy and security
Release planning and reports for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects