Rewind Backups for Bitbucket
Automated backups and flexible data recovery for Bitbucket Cloud. Trusted by 25,000+ organizations
Automated Backup & Secure, Compliant Storage
No complex configuration or scripting required! Rewind backs up your Bitbucket data daily & on-demand, protected by end-to-end 256-bit encryption & Soc 2 Type 2 compliance.
Restore what you want, the way you want.
Flexibility is key when it comes to your data. Rewind offers granular and full repository recovery, supported by Rewind’s Restore On Request services, as well as the ability to export repositories on-demand.
Single-source solution for Atlassian cloud backups
Fewer tools, fewer problems. Rewind provides automated, secure backup for Jira Software Cloud, Jira Service Manager + Assets, Confluence, Trello, Bitbucket & many other SaaS applications in a single solution.
🔁 Automated Daily Backups
- Rewind performs daily backups automatically.
⌚️ Backup Anytime
- Enjoy on-demand backups with one click
🗓 365-day Data Retention
- Easy access to 365 days of backup history with unlimited cloud storage for backups
⏩ Robust Data Recovery & Exports
- Download previous versions of your GIT data in seconds
- Recover partial or full repositories with Restore On Request support services
🛡 Comprehensive Coverage of your Data
- Rewind backups for Bitbucket include 33+ items including repositories, branches, issues, issue attachments and more
- Rewind is proudly SOC 2 Type 2 compliant! Data is encrypted in transit and at rest (TLS 1.2 and AES-256)
🌐 Data Residency options
- Choose the location of your backup data (Germany, US and Australia)
🔑 Single Sign On (SSO) Support
- Support any SAML-based identity providers (IdPs) such as Okta, OneLogin, Auth0, and more
Privacy and security
Rewind Backups for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Ability to change properties on the user's account
- Ability to see the user's primary email address
- Ability to interact with issue trackers the way non-repo members can