Rewind Backups for Bitbucket
Rewind Backups for Bitbucket is an automatic daily backup and recovery solution
Automated Daily Backups
Automate your daily Bitbucket backups with easy access to 365 days of backup history and unlimited cloud storage for backups. Save development time from developing and maintaining an in-house solution.
Robust Data Export
Download granular repo-level exports of your backed up Bitbucket data. Use GIT to recover it quickly. Everything you need to get back to business.
Comprehensive Backup Coverage
Get comprehensive coverage for Bitbucket data. Rewind backups include 33+ items including repositories, branches, issues, issue attachments and more.
The "Try it free" link in the Atlassian Marketplace is broken (due to an issue on Atlassian's side). To install Rewind, go to the Bitbucket workspace you wish to install in and select Settings -> Marketplace. Locate Rewind and select "Add".
🔁 Automated Daily Backups
- Rewind performs daily backups automatically. Save time from developing and managing your in-house solution
⌚️ Backup Anytime
- Enjoy on-demand backups with one click
🗓 365-day Data Retention
- Easy access to 365 days of backup history with unlimited cloud storage for backups
⏩ Robust Exports
- Download previous versions of your GIT data in seconds
🛡 Comprehensive Coverage of your Data
- Rewind backups for Bitbucket include 33+ items including repositories, branches, issues, issue attachments and more
- Rewind is proudly SOC 2 Type 2 compliant! Data is encrypted in transit and at rest (TLS 1.2 and AES-256)
🌐 Data Residency options
- Choose the location of your backup data (Germany, US and Australia)
Privacy and security
Rewind Backups for Bitbucket integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Ability to see all the user's account information
- Ability to change properties on the user's account
- Ability to see the user's primary email address
- Ability to interact with issue trackers the way non-repo members can