Agent context for Jira Service Management
Gain more context into customer and organization details when working on the Jira Service Management requests
Have you ever wondered as an Agent if you could get contextual info about a customer requests as soon as you get a new one in your Jira Service Management Queue?
Wouldnt it be interesting if you could see all the requests from the customer & their organization in one glance without using a JQL filter?
Enter - Agent Context for Jira Service Management
The App helps you gain more context into customer and organization details when working on the Jira Service Management request
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Agent context for Jira Service Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create, manage and delete customers and organizations.Add and remove customers and organizations from service desks.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service