- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
✨ Bookmarks on steroids - share knowledge, integrate with 3rd party services, empower the team
Create your first bookmark
Create a bookmark. All of them are scoped by project for greater flexibility.
Use dynamic values
Your bookmark will be filled with issue details when it is displayed.
✨ Speed up your team!
Boom! Your bookmark is visible and fully integrated with Jira!
🔗 One of its kind bookmarks for your issue view.
Add issue view bookmarks that will include issue details. These can be passed to an external service, making your like much easier.
🔗 Create unique workflows in no time.
All of this is provided via the user-friendly interface, allowing you to customise how bookmarks will display.
🔗 How it works?
- Open Project Bookmarks Tab on your issue view
- Create a bookmark
- Embed issue details in the URL:
🔗 What can I do with it?
You are only limited by your imagination and your team's needs.
- Search for issue in Pull Requests on Gitlab Community
- Pre-fill Google Forms with your data
- Search for issue in Google
- Search for issue in a different project
- Report a problem with an issue to 3rd party system
- Integrate with IFTTT
- Save issue to Pocket
Privacy and security
Project Bookmarks integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service