Awesome custom fields - advanced custom field types for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Custom Fields like color labels, calculated fields, progress bar and many more. Also available for JSM portal view & request form
Powerful Jira custom fields for every use case
Level-up your Jira experience: Customize your issue data, improve visualization and engage user interactivity. Benefit from advanced project management with eye-catching and interactive custom fields.
Super user-friendly “no-code” custom fields
Create no-code custom fields for all users. Capture the information you need and increase productivity with flexible and easily modifiable fields. Upgrade your project management with awesome no-code custom fields!
Free JSM extension included
Use interactive custom fields in JSM. Grant your customers the ability to provide information directly in the request form through our custom fields or choose the read-only mode for informative purposes. Get it here!
Please note, that the app has an add-on for Jira Service Management - get Awesome Custom Fields for JSM here.
🔥 Ready to take your Jira work to the next level? Don't miss out on your awesome custom fields.
Simply edit, configure and manage your custom fields with ACF (built on Forge).
🙌 Available custom field types
- Issue Picker 🆕
- Priority Matrix 🆕
- Secure Field 🆕
- Completed Story Points
- Completed Story Points (in %) 🆕
- Simple Toggle
- Price Tag
- Calendar field
- Color labels
- WSJF prioritization
- Validated phone number with country flag
- Multi level select / Cascading select
- Traffic light
- Progress bar (dependent & manual)
- Multi user select & notify
- Richtext field
- Star rating
- T-Shirt sizes
👀 Missing a custom field? Request a feature
🚑💨 Need general help? Book a demo
🔍 Want more information? Watch the documentation
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Awesome custom fields - advanced custom field types for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.