Smart Time-off for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Time-off, vacation, sick leave management done the Atlassian way
Time-off management made easy
Smart Time off allows you to approve time off requests for your specific teams, and see upcoming time off. Drive powerful reports and stay on top of your team's pending tasks.
The Permissions page allows configuring permissions for various actions that users can perform with the app. The page contains two groups of permissions: Approvers Permissions, Requesters Permissions.
Built using Atlassian Forge
The highest levels of security for cloud apps, with all data stored privately within your cloud instance, so you can be sure that no one else has access to it and that it won't be shared or stored anywhere else.
🗓The Smart Time-off app is your way to organize your team:
- create, approve and manage time-off requests
- use a lot of time-off types available out-of-box or create your own
- manage the list of possible Requesters and Approvers
- control all available actions with the Permissions system
See in the future updates:
- More statuses
- Holidays schema for multinational teams
It is helpful if:
💡you need to report how many days off have been taken recently or during a specific period of time
👥you have to manage big teams
🤯your HR department is struggling with the all day off requests
🏕you prefer to plan all vacations up to the year
Privacy and security
Smart Time-off for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View application roles.
- View audit logs.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read field configurations.