Tricentis Test Management for Jira
End-to-end test management inside Jira to help QA, development, and the entire business drive quality as one team
Manage quality as one Agile team within Jira
Keep test plans, status, and reports in Jira so QA, development, and product teams are always in sync. Manage manual and automated test cases as Jira issues, describe in rich detail, and assign ownership and priority.
Modern, intuitive, low-cost test management
Onramp quickly, stay in flow, and focus on delivering quality at every stage of the test and development lifecycle with an intuitive UI that fits seamlessly into Jira. It's low-priced so your team can get started now.
Real-time test status with fast reporting
Get information on manual and automated test execution, status, trends, plus forward and backward traceability at your fingertips. Filter by time frame, assignee, version, and more.
Tricentis Test Management for Jira (TTM for Jira) helps QA and development collaborate, align test cases to requirements, and increase visibility throughout the development lifecycle. It's more affordable and closes the performance and scalability gaps found in other Jira extensions for test management. It features an intuitive UI to keep teams in the same workflow so they can grow, scale, and deliver software with confidence:
- 🙌 First 10 users are free
- 🚀 Get started with a 30-day trial
- Full-cycle test management
- Manage test cases and requirements as Jira issues
- Define test cases with pre-conditions and priority
- Friendly, intuitive UI to onboard quickly, and stay focused
- Built-in reporting on test execution, status, trends, and traceability
- 👀 Get the complete picture
- Manage manual and automated testing
- APIs to stay in sync with automation tools
- 📈 Scale with confidence
- Designed to stay fast and responsive as you grow
- Built for usability in search, analytics, and more at scale
Privacy and security
Tricentis Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the Jira site.
- Delete content in Jira.
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).