End-to-end test management inside Jira to help QA, development, and the entire business drive quality as one team
Manage quality as one team within Jira
Keep test plans, status, and reports in Jira so QA, development, and business teams are always in sync. Manage test cases as Jira issues, describe in rich detail, and assign ownership and priority.
Get started, stay focused, test and release faster
Onramp quickly, stay in flow, and focus on delivering quality at every stage of the test and development lifecycle with an intuitive UI that fits seamlessly into Jira.
Real-time test status with fast reporting
Get information on test execution, status, trends, and traceability at your fingertips. Filter by time frame, assignee, version, and more.
Tricentis Test Management for Jira (TTM for Jira) helps QA and development collaborate as single team throughout the testing and development lifecycle. It closes the performance and scalability gaps found in other Jira extensions for test management, and adds a beautiful, intuitive UI to keep teams in the same workflow so they can grow, scale, and deliver software with confidence, together.
- 🙌 First 10 users are free
- 🚀 Get started with a 30-day trial
- Full-cycle test management
- Manage test cases and requirements as Jira issues
- Define test cases with pre-conditions and priority
- Friendly, intuitive UI to onboard quickly, stay focused, and release faster
- Built-in reporting on test execution, status, trends, and traceability
- 📈 Scale with confidence
- Designed to stay fast and responsive as teams, test objects, and the business grow
- User interface remains easy to navigate, with built-in search for projects, test cases, and more
Privacy and security
Tricentis Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the Jira site.
- Delete content in Jira.
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).