Tricentis Test Management for Jira
- Jira Software
AI-powered native test management, designed for all team members to easily plan, evaluate, monitor, and launch quality software
Supercharge Your Test Management with AI Power!
Boost test efficiency & productivity by writing test cases faster than ever before. Automating the process of generating test cases and defects.
Manage quality as one Agile team within Jira
Keep test plans, status, and reports in Jira so QA, development, and product teams are always in sync. Manage manual and automated test cases as Jira issues, describe in rich detail, and assign ownership and priority.
Real-time test status with fast reporting
Get information on manual and automated test execution, status, trends, and forward and backward traceability at your fingertips. Filter by timeframe, assignee, version, and more.
Tricentis Test Management for Jira (TTM for Jira) helps QA and development collaborate, align test cases to requirements, and increase visibility throughout the dev lifecycle. It closes the performance and scalability gaps found in other Jira extensions for test management with an intuitive UI to keep teams in the same workflow and deliver software with confidence:
- First 10 users are free
- Get started with a 30-day trial
- Top-notch support
- Full-cycle test management
- Manage test cases and requirements as Jira issues
- Define test cases with pre-conditions and priority
- Use AI to plan your test steps--powered by Azure OpenAI chatGPT
- Friendly, intuitive UI to onboard quickly, and stay focused
- Built-in reporting on test execution, status, trends, and traceability
- Get the complete picture
- Manage manual and automated testing
- APIs to stay in sync with automation tools
- Scale with confidence
- Designed to stay fast and responsive as you grow
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Tricentis Test Management for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer the Jira site.
- Delete content in Jira.
- Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).