Easy Roadmap & Calendar for Jira
Structure your releases (versions), epics, sprints and JQL search onto deliverable portfolio with insights
Roadmap and Calendar
You can outline your Versions/Releases, Epics, Sprints and Custom JQL on Roadmap and Calendar views. Scheduling is available with easy drag & drop.
Summary with easy to read progress and details on Jira issues included.
Define your intermediate milestones for any of the items. Milestones will automatically show up on Roadmap view with appropriate color coding.
You can also configure to show Milestones on Calendar view and gadget.
Gadgets and Reports
Roadmap, Calendar and easy to use Progress bar are available as Dashboard Gadgets with flexible configurations.
Burnup, Trends and Scope change reports will provide in-depth insights on progress and scope creep.
QUICK GUIDE | DEMO SESSION | DOCUMENTATION | ROADMAP
Most of roadmaps available on Marketplace are "Product" roadmaps and build around "What?" needs to done. This easy to use App is more about "When?" things will be done and what's included in deliverables planned?
- Ability to schedule Versions, Epics, Sprints and Custom JQL Releases on Roadmap and Calendar view
- Flexible Tags (aka labels) allows to create own taxonomy and customize view accordingly
- Swimlanes on Roadmap view by Projects, Tags and Types
- Intermediate milestones for all the items
- Calendar to outline End-date of the items as well as intermediate milestones. Also could be exported as ICS to include in your Google or Outlook calendars
- Summary of the progress and in-depth understand of the scope for any of the scheduled items
- Roadmap, Calendar and Progress bar are available as Dashboard Gadgets.
- Burnup, Trends and Scope change reports are there for in-depth insights on "How we are progressing?" and "Why so slow?"
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Easy Roadmap & Calendar for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application