Birdie - Screen Recording & CoBrowsing
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Resolve tickets up to 5x faster with Screen Recording or CoBrowsing
Ask for video recording when submitting an issue
Instead of making your customers explain an issue via text, give them the option to record it.
Request a screen recording directly via Jira
Agents can either Request a recording or Send a recording within an Issue.Tickets that would have taken endless back and forth can now be closed on the first touch.
Access console logs to troubleshoot faster
Recordings come with technical data that developers need if you have to escalate the issue. Save a lot of follow-up questions.
Birdie (formerly Zest) is a screen recorder built specifically for support teams.
Provide an outstanding support experience and make support ticket resolution faster and cheaper. Here are our customers’ results so far:
- Decrease Time for Resolution by 52%
- Increase 1st Reply Closures by 133%
- Reduce escalation by 34%
- Save 1h per day per support ops
Here is a quick overview:
- your customers can record their issues, questions, etc.... and don't need to download anything. 🪄
- integrates with Jira or other helpdesks
- automatically blurs sensitive data
- if you need to escalate any issues, engineers have access to error logs alongside screen recordings to troubleshoot faster.
Privacy and security
Birdie - Screen Recording & CoBrowsing integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application