The app allows Confluence users to write their content in any RTL language. It is used by thousands of users worldwide
Directionality buttons in the Confluence Editor
Once you set your page default direction to be RTL, your text is automatically aligned to the right and the direction is set to right-to-left.
Support RTL / LTR default direction per Space
RTL for Confluence configuration allows you to set the default direction of new pages per space. While some spaces works LTR, others can work RTL (Arabic, Hebrew).
Seamless experience for RTL language writers
With RTL for Confluence you can adjust both the direction and alignment of text to be right-to-left to enjoy a seamless experience of writing your RTL or LTR content
When RTL for Confluence is installed:
- The cursor position is affected by the direction of the document.
- Indexing and searching supports RTL languages.
- Simple lists, bulleted lists, numbered list and mixed lists are either right-to-left or left-to-right
- All toolbar functions are supported according to the page direction or the elements inside the page.
- Confluence task list macro, table of content, info macro, expand macro and more are supported
- Copy & Past of RTL-based texts/tables to your Confluence pages are supported
For Confluence Sever addition contact us: email@example.com