smartQED for Jira
Resolve Jira issues faster with smartQED's AI-powered Investigation Maps
Link smartQED application to Jira project
After you install the smartQED for Jira app, connect an application in your smartQED account to your Jira project to get the update notifications.
Updates to QED Fishbone shown as comments in Jira
Jira tickets get updated with comments as you update the QED Fishbone in smartQED web application, so your ticket will always have complete information.
QED Fishbones and Templates
QED Fishbones and Templates in the smartQED Web Application enables you to do structured visual analysis, helping teams to collaborate efficiently, be on the same page, and resolve issues faster with ML recommendations.
The smartQED for Jira app allows you to leverage the visual power and clarity of smartQED fishbone maps for any issue logged in Jira.
Analyze your Jira problems and incidents up to 50 percent faster with clear Fishbones maps, powerful templates, and AI/ML recommendations in smartQED.
- Opening a Jira issue automatically opens a problem case with Fishbone map in smartQED.
- The app links the smartQED problem with the Jira issue.
- The app pushes updates made in the smartQED UI to the Jira issue as comments. For example, if you add or update a cause in the smartQED web UI or add a note to a cause or a clue, these updates are entered as comments in the corresponding Jira issue along with the user details.
- Snapshots of the QED Fishbone map are uploaded as attachments to the Jira issue.
So, with this app you can easily use smartQED to speed up the investigation of your Jira issues.
See our Getting Started video tutorial to try smartQED with Jira and contact us if you need help.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
smartQED for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application