PMO Assessment and Reports for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Project assessment and management tools using cost, quality and time triangle strategy
With this component you can easily create accounts based on a set of projects within a time period and get summarized information about cost, quality and time!
Our goal is give tools for project managers in order to control project progression. On Jira, sometimes is difficult to get cost info based on your organization human costs and project budget.
Moreover, project quality must be measured in order to improve how projects are delivered. For example:
- Jira issues lost in space?
- Little issue details on summary or description?
- Resolved after due date?
- And much more...
This *first version* includes:
- Account creation (and delete) with hour cost, quality indicators and time frame.
- Time, cost and quality information
- Refresh data anytime you need
- This version includes an interesting MUDA report, also called "Jira electronic Trash" :-)
Please check more details on features and benefits here.
Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.
Privacy and security
PMO Assessment and Reports for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create an account from a bunch of projects and include cost information, time frame and also a set of very interesting key indicators about your project quality. Don't miss any project information and stay in control.