Advanced Jira Password Policy Manager allows configuring customizable password policies for users enhancing security in JIRA & JSM
Enhanced Jira Password Policy | Extended Security
Allows to set custom password rules with regular expressions. Set multiple security policies like length, periodic password change, password expiry time, expiry notifications, to protect Jira from password interceptions.
Manage Tailored Jira Policy for Users
Allows to lock & unlock users to restrict access to Jira, JSM, locking user account on multiple failed login attempts. It provides extensive control on password policies with regex,periodic password change & expiry.
Outstanding Customer Support
Get 50% OFF on Advanced Password policy manager for Jira with any of our 2FA authentication plugins. Already our 2FA customer? Avail the offer now! Click here for free demo and assistance for Password policy manager.
Jira's Advanced Password Policy Manager extends Jira's default password policy to provide with high level security. Advanced Password Policy Manager allows users to set custom password policy for Jira. Password Policy Manager makes your Jira more secure
- Lock user accounts on multiple failed login attempts
- Force users to reset their passwords after certain number of days
- Protect user accounts by enforcing policy for periodical password change, making it harder to intercept passwords
- Customized notifications to users when their password expires
- Set custom password rules with regular expressions
- Set password expiry for Jira
- Lock & unlock users to restrict their access to Jira, JSM
- Create multiple password policies & assign them to certain users/groups
- Customize email templates for account locking & unlocking
- Force certain users to reset password
- New passwords shouldn't match with the old one
Enhance your Jira with: