Ketryx Connector for Jira
The most intuitive platform for building FDA-compliant software. 21 CFR Part 11/Part 820, ISO 13485, IEC 62304, and ISO 14971
Empower Agile software and testing teams
Embed the validated application life cycle management process into Jira allowing developers to use the tools they love.
Trace the project at every stage
Track release progress with complete traceability of requirements, tests, software specifications and implementations.
Monitor and secure your software supply chain
Manage approval of direct dependencies with user-specified approval groups. Monitor dependency vulnerabilities with automatically updated CVSS v3.0 severity ratings.
Ketryx is an end-to-end DevOps platform for regulated medical applications that helps organizations reduce complexity and costs across IT systems, develop faster with automated FDA software compliance, and empower developers and engineers with their favorite tools. To purchase Ketryx, please schedule time with us.
Best suited for:
- QA analysts who require a full view of their project
- Developers stuck managing requirements with a legacy application lifecycle management (ALM)
- Testing teams using legacy tools
- Built-in requirements management
- IEC 62304 compliant-by-design development workflows
- Source repository integrations with automatic SOUP dependency tracking
- FDA-compliant cloud configuration management
- Dashboard for tracking Verification and Validation (V&V) across software lifecycle
- Problem report and change request management directly from Jira
- Change control process automation and submission document generation
- Dashboard for on-site and remote auditing
Book a demo.
Privacy and security
Ketryx Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application