Zoho CRM Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Easily Connect your Zoho Modules with Jira Projects and Issues
Add Zoho Connected Items & Associate them to Jira
Add Zoho Connected Items within Zoho Connector Section. Simply Associate the Selected Zoho Module with the necessary Jira Projects. Easily Edit/Delete existing Zoho Connected Items at any time.
Link Zoho Modules with Records related to Jira
Link the Record of this Zoho Module with the current Jira Issue, so you can display in real-time the data for this record from Zoho CRM.
Multiple Zoho Modules to be linked over same Issue
Link as much Zoho CRM Modules as you wish over the same Jira Issue.
This will allow you to track several modules in one ticket.
- Ability to create a Zoho Item Connector providing it a name, selected Zoho module, list of fields related to this modules and the list of Jira projects to associate with.
- Ability to Edit/Delete the created Zoho items at any time
- Easily Lookup a record within any associated Jira Issue to get it linked with Zoho module record.
- Real-time sync between Zoho and Jira
- Anytime you can unlink a selected record from Zoho and link it to a new record
Privacy and security
Zoho CRM Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service
- Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.