Project Configuration Manager for Jira DC gives the ability to export, manage, migrate project configuration in JSON file format
Export & Migrate Jira Project Configurations
Eliminate the process of manually copying project configurations by automation
Safely copy configuration from Jira project to another
Export configurations in JSON file
Update existing project with exported configuration
Import Project Configurations: Create New Project
Easy cloning of project configurations
Handle global objects like custom fields, schemes and workflows
Create new project with exported configurations
Outstanding Customer Support
Easy migration & export with Jira Project Configurator
We are committed to providing the highest quality of support
Free support for end-to-end app setup for Jira Configuration Manager. Contact us to schedule a call.
Jira Project Configurator allows easy cloning or creating a new project with existing configurations within Jira helping in migration & export by automation.
mO Jira Project Configuration Manager is a game-changing app that eliminates the process of manually copying project configurations on the same Jira instance.
Features of Jira Project Configurator:
- Export plugin configuration in JSON file format.
- Update the existing project configurations with a single click.
- Create new projects by cloning existing project configurations.
- Export complete project data and configurations.
- Export multiple projects
- Detect objects will cause errors while moving projects
- Full migration of configuration objects( Like custom fields, groups, screens, statuses and roles within workflows)
- Audit Logs
Privacy and security