Smart Comments for Jira
Threaded comments and comment templates on issues done the Atlassian way
Make your collaboration more effective
Want to discuss it better? Have long comment discussions on your Jira issues and want to structure them? Want internal threads to your Customer Support issues?
Save your favorite Comments as a Templates
Save your favorite Comments as a Template. So, you can easily reuse it again and again—control Comment Template usage by multiple groups of your company.
Built using Atlassian Forge
The highest levels of security for cloud apps, with all data stored privately within your cloud instance, so you can be sure that no one else has access to it and that it won't be shared or stored anywhere else.
The Smart Comments app is your way to organize your commenting routine:
- Create multi-level comment treads
- Make internal threads in the Servise Managment projects
- Save your favorite Comments as a Templates
- Control Comment Templates usage by Groups
- Default Jira permissions built-in for the Threaded Comments
- Extended permissions system for the Smart Comments Templates
- Use System and Custom Variables for dynamic data
- Improved filters for the best comment search
It is helpful for you if:
- You have to use the same comments a lot
- Have long discussions on your Jira issues and want to structure it
- Want to add internal threads to your Customer Support portal
- Need to organize your Customer Support team
- Need improved filtering and sorting for the best comment navigation experience
- by text - search comments by the content: words, parts of words, and phrases
- by date - search comments by the creation time interval
- by users - search comments by the comment author
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Smart Comments for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete issue comment properties.
- Delete issue comments.
- View application roles.
- View issue attachments.