Contract Signatures for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get Jira Issues Signed-Off Immediately within Jira and Elevate your Project Accuracy and Speed
Get Authorized Sign-Off for Approval in Jira
Ensure proper transition on Jira tickets with e-signature from the authorized reviewers. Level up the security of your workflow for internal reviews, audits, or project handovers.
Streamline Approval Processes on Any Device
Sign on the go while keeping a visible audit trail of signed approvals directly in Jira, accessible to anyone that needs access. Use the Blank Form Preview feature to display the contract/approval in print-ready mode.
Record, Track, Trace and Notify
Automate emails to all parties with visible status markers for at-a-glance updates. Control who interacts with your content using the Watchers Tracker and add another layer of security with Watermarks.
Turn your Jira issues into signable business contracts in a few simple clicks! No more exporting, scanning, or manual transition to another platform.
Four app macros guide you throughout the signage process by allowing you to include certain parameters, display information about the signers or control the visibility of particular content in the contract. All contract document data is stored as Jira attachments which allows to keep full visibility at every stage of the sharing and signing process.
Features to help you achieve your internal and external collaboration goals in Jira:
- API, Webhooks and Audit Certificate
- Ability to add Watchers | Additional Participants to your contracts
- Hyperlink sign you can use for remote or on-site engagements
- Contract access audit via IP and visit time
- CSV imports and contract previews ready for printing
- Additional comment fields in case of contract rejection
- Automatic reminders to all parties
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Contract Signatures for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application