Show Related Issues
Customize the Jira issue view to show a list of related issues using any valid JQL
Easily View Related Issues
Display a panel in the Jira issue view to show all related issues defined using a JQL query.
Define Multiple Issue View Panels
Create issue panels and display any field in the panel. Also display the sum or average of numeric fields.
Use JQL to define issues to display in panel
Use JQL to define the related issues that should be displayed
Linking issues in Jira can be tedious and error-prone, especially when defined by a shared attribute. Creating the issue link each time is time-consuming.
Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could see those related issues without having to create links.
The Show Related Issues app provides an easy way to keep track of a project's progress and related issues, displaying the results of a JQL query to give instant insight into the project's progress.
- Improve the visibility of related issues by displaying them in a panel on the issue view page.
- Saving time by reducing the need to manually search for related issues.
- Improved team collaboration by providing a clear understanding of the relationships between different issues.
SPRING 2023 Promotion - 40% off for 12 months. Offer ends May 31st 2023. Use code: SHRISPRING40
Privacy and security
Show Related Issues integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- View the profile details for the currently logged-in user.
- Read and write to app storage service