Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud
Show document metadata in your pages, and build reports driven by metadata
Add Metadata to Pages
Add Metadata like author, last editor, or version at any place in your documents.
Aggregate Metadata with the Page Properties Macro
Integrate with the built-in Page Properties Report macro.
Link to Confluence pages with QR codes
Link printed, offline documentation to live documents.
Document Metadata helps you manage and control documents more efficiently. Show metadata directly in the document where you need them.
- Display metadata directly in your page, even in tables and other macros.
- Show document version information.
- Print documents with embedded metatada.
- Use the the built-in Confluence Page Properties macro to aggregate Document Metadata.
- Add QR codes to link printed documents back to Confluence.
Document Metadata use cases:
- Quality Control documentation: Make sure document metadata is displayed right inside the document and correct.
- IT asset management and configuration: Print QR codes linking to a page in Confluence. You can even attach the QR code to an asset, and by scanning the code get automatically redirected to the corresponding Confluence page.
- Document management: Show consistent metadata in online and printed/exported documents.
Phase Locked Software solutions are used worldwide, helping hundreds of organizations work more effectively.
Privacy and security
Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Document Metadata used in the Page Properties Macro.