Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud
Show document metadata and content status in your pages, and build reports driven by metadata
Add Metadata to Pages
Add Metadata like author and page owner, last editor, or version information at any place in your documents. Also add content status with the content status macro.
Aggregate Metadata with the Page Properties Macro
Integrate with the Page Properties Report macro to use e.g. author, date, version information and content status in reports. This allows you to e.g. show page owners and their pages in a space, and report on page status.
Link to Confluence pages with QR codes
Link printed, offline documentation to live documents.
Document Metadata helps you manage and control documents more efficiently.
- Show metadata directly in your page, even in tables and other macros.
- Show content status and document version information.
- Print documents with embedded metadata.
- Use the the built-in Page Properties macro to aggregate Document Metadata.
- Add QR codes to link printed documents back to Confluence.
Document Metadata use cases:
- Quality Control documentation: Ensure document metadata is displayed right inside the document and correct.
- IT asset management and configuration: Print QR codes linking to a page in Confluence. You can even attach the QR code to an asset, and by scanning the code get automatically redirected to the corresponding Confluence page.
- Document management: Show consistent metadata in online and printed/exported documents.
Phase Locked Software solutions are used worldwide, helping hundreds of organizations work more effectively.
For on overview of changes and updates check the changelog.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Document Metadata for Confluence Cloud integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Document Metadata used in the Page Properties Macro.