- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Change the status of issues automatically as the status of their linked issues changed
No longer manually transition for parent issues
For Epic with linked stories, for Task with subtasks, for any other issues with issue links, status will change automatically as their linked issues changed status. Users would only concentrate on their own tasks.
Specific automatic transition record
Once the status transition of the parent issue is triggered, a detailed record will be added to its panel, no matter the transition is successful or failed.
Determine your automatic issues and status ranking
To configure, just choose the project and issue type to be automatic and those which would influence its status, rank all the status of one side by influence and match them with status of the other side.
- Without coding scripts or setting a series of complex conditions and actions, you can configure the status relations easily as you like.
- Automatic transition can make the status dwell time of parent issue more accurate.
- You can set whether to ignore the validators when doing transition automatically.
- Changing the status of different Jira projects is available.
- Automatic issue always attempts to transition to the most influential status corresponding to its linked issues.
# We can integrate this app with some 3rd party apps and your own special systems free of charge or at a very low price. Please contact us for more information (email@example.com).