Embedded Google Calendar for Confluence
Embed your Google Calendar into your page
Manage those who can see your Calendar directly from Google Calendar. Our application doesn’t request any permission to access your Google account. Just insert the HTML code you get in Google Calendar.
Google Calendar customization
You can customize a view of your Embedded calendar directly in Google Calendar applications. No additional settings in our applications are needed.
Inserting Google Calendar is easy and secure
The calendar customization options are as wide as Google allows it.
- Simple and safe way to insert Google Calendar into your page
- All the features of the Google Calendar to customize a view of the calendar are available for you
- You do not need to provide access to your Google account to other applications
- You can either allow everyone to view your calendar or restrict access to only selected people
Privacy and security
Embedded Google Calendar for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application