Move and Organize for Jira - Project structure management
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Interactive tree structure editor (WBS) - Drag to bulk move, editing of tree hierarchy and issue fields. Real-time filtering
Overview your projects with visual trees
Get full visibility of even your large-scale projects and create a Jira WBS easily using our multi-level visual tree editor. With zoom support, keyboard shortcuts and smooth scrolling navigation becomes a breeze!
Real-time filtering and update on-the-fly
Reduce the amount of tasks presented on the screen while maintaining the hierarchy in view using the real-time filtering and color highlighting feature. Update issue fields and status on-the-fly directly within the tree
Drag and drop to bulk move issues anywhere
Intuitive Drag-to-Move action and the ability to select and move multiple tasks and their respective children to any new destination and hierarchy level within the project - quickly promote/demote Advanced Roadmaps nodes
LIVE SANDBOX DEMO
PRODUCT PAGE AND DOCUMENTATION
- Advanced Roadmaps native support
- Read and list issues according to hierarchy structure
- Create new issues (with quick repeat)
- Edit various issue fields and status
- Move issues - single or recursively. Multiple issues can be selected in one operation (quick Jira bulk move)
- Remove issues - single or recursively
- Fast 2D tree engine enabling your Jira hierarchy to be rendered in a work breakdown structure (WBS) layout
- Automatic loading of child tasks when you expand nodes
- Scrolling - using mouse, keyboard, touchpad and/or touch depending on your system capabilities
- Zooming - native browser support
- Real-time Jira filtering of nodes based on matching search queries
- Automatically minimizes the tree according to filter results
- Automatic color highlighting of nodes
Privacy and security
Move and Organize for Jira - Project structure management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- View issue type screen schemes.
- View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.