Oracle Analytics Connector for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Get the most of your Jira data with Oracle Analytics. Unify analytics and enterprise reporting for data-driven decisions
Connect Jira to Oracle Analytics for data export
Transfer any amounts of the needed Jira data easily to Oracle Analytics. Export apps and custom fields data easily. Combine Jira data with other data sources. Use filters to select the data you need.
Create Jira reports in Oracle Analytics
Explore Jira data visually with Oracle Analytics. Create interactive dashboards and analyses based on Jira data without programming skills. Schedule refreshes to get actual Jira reports to a needed time.
Safe Jira data access and secure data sharing
Use permissions to make the app available for relevant Jira users or groups. Create multiple data sources and share them with others. Be sure that only permitted data will be exported and explored in Oracle Analytics.
Oracle Analytics Connector for Jira is an enterprise-grade app that allows building complex models in Oracle Analytics based on Jira data. It comes up with a simple interface, through which you can export Jira data to Oracle Analytics without a need for coding skills.
Merge Jira with other data sources (CRM, ERP etc) and build unified analytics across all business functions. Add Jira as a data source to Oracle Analytics and use Jira data to build complex reports on all projects and processes you run in Jira.
- Various Filtering Options, with Basic filters or JQL
- Jira Core & Jira Software fields including Custom fields, History, Agile
- Data Export from Leading Marketplace Apps (Time in Status, Tempo apps, Projectrak, Advanced Roadmaps).
- Permission and Sharing settings for a secure Jira data sharing
- Scheduled refreshes for actual Jira reports
Start now with a free trial!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Oracle Analytics Connector for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Read data from the host application