Issue Checklist Template and Report
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
📝Create and Customize Recurring Checklist for Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria and To Do list in Jira
Create a Jira Checklist Template
Seamlessly form Checklists for Issues using a Confluence-Like Editor. Structure Recurring Issues with To-Do Lists, or Add Checklists template Manually or Automatically to Relevant Tasks.
Manage Recurring Checklist in Jira
No more need for subtasks. Add one or multiple Jira assignees to your Jira task templates within selected project. Auto-populate Jira issue fields for simple task template creation.
Monitor Checklist Progress
Monitor the status of the checklist template instances for Jira Issues with a detailed one-page report.
✅ Boost productivity, automate tasks, enhance quality assurance, streamline maintenance, and track progress effortlessly in Jira. This add-on works with Jira Software, Core and Service Management.
- Use a Confluence-like editor to create Definition of Done, Acceptance Criteria and To-Do Lists for issues
- Manually include customized checklist in Jira issues
- Auto-attach checklists by issue type for quick setup
- Schedule recurring To Do issues creation with pre-filled fields
- Assign tasks to multiple team members for collaboration
- Enable or disable recurring issue generation
- Instantly run checklist-equipped issues
- Monitor To-Do list advancement
- Agile Sprint Planning and Execution
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Employee Onboarding
- Regulatory Compliance
- Meeting Preparation and Follow-up
- Support and Incident Management
🔸 Try our other add-ons:
Privacy and security
Issue Checklist Template and Report integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
SaaSJet is the Platinum Marketplace Partner and has received the Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022 Award - Cloud App