Rewind Backups For Confluence
Automated daily backups and fast data recovery for Confluence Cloud. SOC 2 Compliant & Backed by Atlassian
Automated Backups and On-Demand Data Recovery
Trusted by over 100,000 businesses to protect their critical data with over 1000+ 5-star reviews across 8 platforms. Atlassian Partner of the Year 2022. Backed by Atlassian.
Automatic Restores of your Confluence Cloud Data
Restore individual items or your entire Confluence site automatically. Rewind is the "undo button" for your Confluence items and can Restore your entire site in a Disaster scenario. No code or support tickets needed!
Comprehensive Backup Coverage
Get the most comprehensive coverage for Confluence Cloud data. Rewind backups include all items including spaces, pages, attachments, comments, blogposts, templates, and themes.
✅ Simple Setup
- Set up your daily automated backups in a few minutes
⏳ 30-Day Free Trial
- Enjoy a 30-day free trial
🔁 Automated Daily Backups
- Rewind performs your daily backups automatically. Save time from doing manual exports and storing / managing versions
⌚️ Backup Anytime
- Enjoy on-demand backups with one click
🗓 365-day Data Retention
- Easy access to 365 days of backup history with unlimited cloud storage for backups
⏩ Automatic Data Recovery
- Automatically Restore individual items or your entire account.
🛡 Full Coverage of your Data
- Get comprehensive coverage - Spaces, Pages, Comments, Attachments, Blog Posts, Templates, Themes, and more.
- Rewind is proudly SOC 2 Type 2 compliant! Data is encrypted in transit and at rest (TLS 1.2 and AES-256).
🌐 Data Residency feature
- Choose the location of your Rewind backups (Germany, US and Australia)
🔑 Single Sign On (SSO) Support
- Support any SAML-based identity providers (IdPs) such as Okta, OneLogin, Auth0, and more
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Rewind Backups For Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application