Encrypt and protect your data with a password to avoid unauthorized access. Make sure your confidential data is securely protected
Protect your document
Once Encrypted Content for Confluence is installed, the 'Encrypted content' macro can be easily found and added to a Confluence page.
Encrypt and protect your confidential information
Insert the data you want to encrypt and protect with a password.
Your data is protected
Encryption turns document content into unreadable cipher text.
Encrypted Content for Confluence provides the following features:
- Data encryption
- Encrypted data protection with a password
- Data decryption by authorized users
- Encrypted data editing
- Password change
Additional information that is worth mentioning:
- Our application uses the Advanced Encryption Standard AES for encrypting your private data that provides a strong protection.
- All data encryption takes place on your computer. The confidential information is not sent anywhere.
- Only encrypted data is stored in a database.
- Your password is not shared. So, nobody can obtain it and decrypt your data.
- Only you and the people you’ve provided the password to can see the decrypted content.
- The easy and intuitive interface allows you to quickly and securely shield your confidential information.
Privacy and security
Encrypted Content for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application
Manage your confidential data. Edit the encrypted data at any time. Change a password if needed.